While our fees are not covered by the government, they may be covered by extended benefit plans offered by your employer. Check your coverage under psychological services. Often, these benefits are grouped under paramedical expenses. Alternatively, if you or a family member is self-employed, you may be able to deduct the expense of our services directly from your business. We'd be pleased to speak with you further about either of these options.